This corrugated cardboard machine is composed of feeding, printing, slotting, die-cutting, gluing and strapping units, which can finish 3-layer or 5-layer sheet printing, scoring, slotting, chamfering, punching, gluing and strapping at one time.
This machine is mainly used for food, beverage, industrial products and other packing boxes, and is the first choice of large and medium-sized carton enterprises, which can also be designed with your factory's existing printing machine to make fully-auto carton production linkage line, achieving saving, efficient, and high quality production.
Main Technical Parameters
- The big helix teeth style is adopted in the drive system for low noise,and stable driving.
- All gears are made of 20CrMnTi alloy steel and treated with accurate grinding,super-hard processing and closed spray lubricating. The complete machine is equipped with oil level balancer to keep the oil level consistence of each unit for long-term high driving precision.
- Each unit is electrically on and off,and is attached with alarm bell. The bell shall be in continuous ringing during on or off to ensure the operator’s safety. The on-off motor is assisted with torque clutch to reduce mutual impact due to wrong operating.
- Each unit is pneumatically locked, and is attached with general locking device for good integration of units and rails. When the cylinder is not locked, the main motor could not be started, and when the main motor is in running, the cylinder could not be opened. The drive system is in auto braking to ensure the original gear location after unit separating.
- Each unit is designed with auto zero return system for suitable adjusting with few sheets in trial running to reduce sheet waste.
- The complete machine is in nice appearance and gentle color,and its module-style design can help add or remove any unit at will.
- The bearings of glue roller and anilox roller are from NSK, others from Renben.
- The main motor adopts frequency motor.
- The contactor, relay, button and other low voltage electric parts are from German Siemens or French Schneider.
- Pneumatic parts: cylinder from Zhejiang "Dongte”, electromagnetic from Shanghai “Sono” or Guangzhou “AirTAC”.
- Free-key connection is adopted to ensure precision and reliability of connection.
- The fully-auto computer-controlled down folding gluing unit is designed by our Jordan senior technical engineer Mr. Mohammad Baliha mainly based on Langston down folding gluing machine of the American Sun Group, which combined with all the advanced technology at home and abroad with design speed up to 320m/min. The machine is under full computer control, designed with high-quality and unique belt for stable, fast and accurate production.
- Whole structure of gluing unit as blow: Rack, front-section conveying device, middle-section conveying device, middle-section pressing device, back-section correcting device, finished product side-output device, electrical control device included.
- Strapping unit: The power roller and servo motor are designed for accurate feeding. The cam arm is used to drive the action of wrapping arm for long term stable and smooth running. The knot typing mechanism is driven through servo motor for fast acting and high speed. The key part of the strapping head is made of chrome-molybdenum alloy steel and special procedure treated for durable use and the oil tube is designed for centralized oiling for long use life. It is easily operated for low labor cost and high work efficiency.
- Inner width: 2800mm
- Max. speed: 200PCS/min
- Max. feeding size: 2550mm×1200mm
- Skip feeding size: 2550mm×1500mm
- Max. printing size: 2400mm×1200mm (printing forme attached)
- Min. feeding size: 380×750mm
- Min. slotting size (positive) : 280×80 ×280 ×80mm, slotting depth: 320mm
- Standard printing forme thickness: 4-7.2mm
- Overlap printing precision: ≤±0.5mm/ unit
- Main motor power (kW): 2 (four-color)
- Total power (kW): ≈50
- Wallboard thickness: 60mm
- Pasting configuration: 3-gun & 3-photoelectricity glue spray system
- Bundling material: PE28-32#string
- Bundling speed:18-23 bundles/min